Get involved with our research
We would like to invite people who are over 50 to help shape our research agenda. You do not have to have experience of using new technologies; in fact, we are just as interested in hearing from people who don't use technology as from those who do.
Some of the research activities will include:
- Helping to define our research,
- Speaking to our researchers,
- Trying out new equipment,
- Taking part in focus groups,
- Attending events and workshops,
- Getting involved in design activites,
- Sharing experiences in person or online.
What will you get out of it? If you volunteer to get involved with our research you will:
- Be helping to shape future technologies so that they fit in with older people's lives;
- Be part of a group of people who are our partners in the research process,
- Meet other people who are also helping with our research,
- Be informed about the development of the research, through regular updates.
Please contact us if you would like to know more about how you can take part.